Visitors from non-EU countries must possess a passport valid for at least three months longer than the planned date of departure from Germany. Participants requiring a visa should apply immediately to the consular office or embassy of Germany in their home country in order to avoid inconvenience. Please note that the visa application process can take up to 6 weeks.
The Event Secretariat assists delegates by processing the official invitations on request. These letters do not commit the Local Organiser to any financial obligation.
Official invitation by Event Organiser – required information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of citizenship (country which issued your passport)
- Passport number
- Date of expiry of your passport
- Payment of registration fee
In case the embassy requires the original invitation letter, we can arrange two delivery methods:
1) Regular post – free of charge, however the delivery cannot be guaranteed as there is no way to track the delivery. The organisers shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery.
2) Express delivery service (FedEx, DHL) – the fee shall be covered by the participant in advance, together with the event fee. The express delivery fee is 30 – 60 EUR, depending on country of delivery. The organiser strongly recommends using the latter as it is faster and enables the delivery to be tracked (using a tracking number).
The invitation letter should be presented at the embassy of Germany in your country in order to receive Visa for the Event.
We strongly advise you to apply at least one month prior the event.